WonderWorks Art Contest 2023-2024
WonderWorks is now accepting art submissions from Missouri & Arkansas students, ages 6 to 20, to be featured in OZART: Missouri & Arkansas Young Artists Gallery located inside WonderWorks Branson. WonderWorks Branson features an extensive art gallery of illusion art, local art, Dr. Seuss’ taxidermy art sculptures, and a special section for budding young artists to display their work, OZART.
This year’s contest theme is: Innovate & Create
The power is in your hands, and the world is your oyster. Now what will you create? Innovation is all around us, and creativity is key. The year’s art contest theme encourages young artists to dig deep into their imaginations and illustrate the world as they wish to see it. The possibilities are endless, and the lengths you can go to are infinite. Where will your innovation lead you?
Applications Open: Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Application Deadline: Wednesday, December 13, 2023
- Artwork can be no larger than 18” X 24” and must be able to be placed in a flat frame (i.e., no raised canvases, 3D elements or sculptures).
- Digital artwork is not eligible.
- A photo of your artwork must be uploaded with your application.
- Artwork must be original. Original artwork is defined as such that it is unique in concept, design, and execution.
- Artists must be willing to loan their piece to WonderWorks to be displayed in the facility. Each piece will be displayed in a lockable frame.
- If your work is selected, you must be willing and able to drop off your piece at WonderWorks or ship it to the location. The same rules apply for pickup.
- WonderWorks reserves the right to photograph any artwork displayed.
- Teachers submitting work on behalf of their student(s) are asked to limit the number of similar submissions. We ask that teachers submitting work from an in-class unit submit a maximum of 5 pieces per unit/theme.
Winning submissions will be on display in the WonderWorks art gallery for a year. Winners will also receive four complimentary tickets to see their work on display in the gallery.