In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, WonderWorks cares about the health & safety of its guests and employees, therefore we have implemented the following approach as recommended by the CDC. In order to comply with these guidelines, your cooperation is needed as well:
May 21, 2020: CDC now says Coronavirus doesn’t transmit easily through touching surfaces. See the article HERE.
- Do not enter the building if you are sick, with fever, or any other COVID-19 symptoms
- If you leave the building, you may need to wait in line for same day re-entry
- WonderWorks is disinfected with CDC/EPA approved products
- Employees are required to wear a mask or bandana
- Employees are given health screenings daily
- Spatial distancing is required, this may cause wait times for entrance and exhibits
- Guests are encouraged to wear masks, but it is not required
- Move around WonderWorks in any order to avoid crowds/close contact
- We are not taking cash transactions
- Sanitizer stations are located throughout WonderWorks
- Wash hands for no less than 20 seconds after restroom use
- Restrooms are located on each floor
- Water fountains are not open at this time
- Sneeze and/or cough in the bend of the elbow
Thank you for choosing to spend time with us! We are in this together. Enjoy your visit!
Learn more information on COVID-19.