In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, WonderWorks cares about the health & safety of its guests and employees, therefore we have implemented the following approach as recommended by the CDC. In order to comply with these guidelines, your cooperation is needed as well:
***Update. CDC now says Coronavirus doesn’t transmit easily through touching surfaces. See the article HERE.
- Spatial distancing of 6 feet is required, this may cause wait times for entrance and exhibits
- Move around WonderWorks in any order to avoid crowds/close contact
- Guests are required to wear masks
- We are not taking cash transactions
- Sanitizer stations have been added throughout WonderWorks
- Wash hands for no less than 20 seconds after restroom use
- Restrooms are located on each floor
- Water fountains are not open at this time
- Benches should not be sat on
- Sneeze and/or cough in the bend of the elbow
- Do not enter the building if you are sick, with fever, or any other COVID-19 symptoms
- Some of our interactive exhibits may be closed during your visit
- If you leave the building, you may need to wait in line for same day re-entry
- WonderWorks is disinfected with CDC/EPA approved products
- Employees are required to wear a mask or bandana
- Employees are given health screenings daily
Thank you for choosing to spend time with us!
We are in this together!
Enjoy your visit.
Learn more information on COVID-19.