WonderWorks is open 365 days a year.
Hours vary by season. For the most up to date schedule click here
WonderWorks is an indoor interactive amusement park for the mind. Fun for All Ages! Experience over 100 interactive exhibits. Special features include the indoor ropes challenge course and laser tag.
Allow at least 3 – 4 hours but spend as much time as you like.
No, outside food and drinks are not permitted inside WonderWorks.
You can take pictures inside. Great photo spots in WonderWorks Myrtle Beach include: The Spacesuit, Mercury Capsule, Hurricane Simulator, and more!
Plenty of parking is provided at Broadway at the Beach and there is no charge.
WonderWorks is a casual, family-oriented attraction. We suggest you dress comfortably. Closed shoes are required for our ropes course. No skirts or dresses permitted on the ropes course. Please dress family friendly.
WonderWorks is equipped with elevators for wheelchairs and strollers. Please view our ADA policy.
Children under age 14 must be accompanied by a Guest age 14 or older to enter WonderWorks.
We accept Cash, Travelers Checks and all major US Credit Cards.
Yes, a Myrtle Beach attraction ticket allows unlimited fun all day, come and go as you please.
- Wonder Coasters – Must be at least 42″ (3’6″) with an adult or 48″ (4′) to participate alone. Max weight of a rider is 250 lbs. This ride holds 2 people and the total combined weight cannot exceed 500 lbs. No injuries permitted.
- Ropes Course – Must be at least 42″ (3’6″) with an adult or 48″ (4′) to participate alone. Maximum height is 80″ (6’8″). Closed shoes required, no skirts or dresses allowed, no injuries permitted. Maximum weight limit is 300 pounds.
- 360 Bikes – Must be at least 52″ tall (4’4″). Max weight of a rider is 250 lbs. This ride holds 2 people and the total combined weight cannot exceed 330 lbs. Closed toed shoes are required. No skirts or dresses permitted. No injuries permitted.
- XD Theatre – Must be at least 40″ tall (3’4″)to participate. No injuries permitted.
- Zip Line – Must be at least 48″ tall (4′) and weigh a minimum of 60 pounds (varies due to weather conditions) and can only weigh a maximum of 300 pounds. Closed toed shoes required. No skirts or dresses allowed. No injuries permitted.
- Astronaut Training Gyro: Must be at least 54” tall (4’6″) and weigh less than 225 lbs. We advise not to ride the gyro if anyone has any pre-existing medical conditions.
- Warning: This attraction has exhibits with flashing lights and motion which may not be suitable if you have heart problems, diabetes, vertigo, seizures or any other light/motion sensitivities.
Yes, WonderWorks will ignite student’s interest and hold their attention for hours. With an emphasis on science, students will learn while having the time of their lives! The WonderWorks field trip includes grade level lesson plans that correlate with the State Standards. To book school groups please fill out our booking form, or call (843) 626-9962.
We have several party packages to choose from. WonderWorks is one of the top birthday party places in Myrtle Beach.
Yes, at the Works Eatery. This indoor/outdoor café seats 70 guests and features fun foods like pizza, sandwiches, and more. A full bar is available to WonderWorks guests and is open to anyone visiting Broadway at the Beach.
The WonderWorks gift shop offers a fascinating collection of souvenir merchandise from postcards and t-shirts to mugs and hats. Old fashion rock candy comes in a variety of flavors and is sure to be a hit with the kids. If you like M&M’s, look no further, we have 21 different colors or simply satisfy your sweet tooth with a selection from our wall to wall bulk candy!
- Mid-March through Late April (“Spring Break”)
- Summer break
- Christmas break
Your ticket is valid anytime within a year of purchase. In the unlikely event that you need to leave the attraction after you enter, please see a member of management and we can accommodate a return visit. Under normal circumstances, refunds cannot be issued if you are in the attraction for more than 25 minutes.*All refund requests must be made on the day of the visit.