WonderWorks STEM Programs
It is the educational mission of WonderWorks to ignite a passion for science within every visitor. WonderWorks has created, I Think, Therefore I STEM programs to drive the message home that STEM education is paramount to our nation’s ability to remain as the world’s leader in innovation and technology. WonderWorks has exclusively focused on physical science and art but is committed to going deeper into STEM education and is building more programs in math, technology & engineering. In 2020, we pivoted to virtual learning with our Virtual Learning Labs that we hope to continue into the future!
Our On-Site & Community Programs Include:
- WonderWorks’ WonderKids Event
- ART-OLINA Young Art Gallery of the Carolinas
- Science Fair Partnerships. We partner with local and state science fairs to provide prizes and support. Please reach out to email@example.com if you are interested in partnering with us on your science fair.
- On-site STEM exhibits and activities. WonderWorks offers a variety of STEM-related exhibits for a hands-on experience with every visit. We also do periodic activities and demonstrations such as Drop the Egg, Get Slimed, and Pop the Balloon Challenge.
- Science Fun Facts
- Solar System Worksheet
- Educational Kid’s Activity Sheets
New Exhibit At Wonderworks:
Celebrating STEM Careers
STEM careers are growing exponentially, far more than the number of people studying these diverse fields. More than 30% of Americans say they would encourage high school students to pursue jobs in STEM-related fields. With the help of parents, mentors, teachers, Professor Wonder, and YOU— we can help encourage STEM careers. Let’s Do This! WonderWorks will spotlight various careers in STEM in this exhibit!
Grant Programs & Resources:
There are many resources and grants available to both educators and students. Here’s a few resources to help begin your STEM studies: