In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, WonderWorks cares about the health & safety of its guests and employees, therefore we have implemented the following approach as recommended by the CDC. In order to comply with these guidelines, your cooperation is needed as well:
***Update. CDC now says Coronavirus doesn’t transmit easily through touching surfaces. See the article HERE.
- Spatial distancing of 6 feet is recommended, this may cause wait times for entrance and exhibits
- Move around WonderWorks in any order to avoid crowds/close contact
- Guests are not required to wear masks – it is optional
- Sanitizer stations have been added throughout WonderWorks
- Wash hands for no less than 20 seconds after restroom use
- Restrooms are located on the 1st,3rd and 4th floors
- Sneeze and/or cough in the bend of the elbow
- Do not enter the building if you are sick, with fever, or any other COVID-19 symptoms
- If you leave the building, you may need to wait in line for same day re-entry
- WonderWorks is disinfected with CDC/EPA approved products
Thank you for choosing to spend time with us! We are in this together. Enjoy your visit!
Learn more information on COVID-19.