Sunday – Friday: 10am-7pm
*last ticket sold 1 hour before closing
WonderWorks is an indoor interactive amusement park for the mind. Fun for All Ages! Experience over 100 interactive exhibits. Special features include the indoor ropes challenge course and laser tag.
Allow at least 3 – 4 hours but spend as much time as you like.
No, outside food and drinks are not permitted inside WonderWorks.
You can take pictures inside. Great photo spots in WonderWorks Panama City Beach include: The Spacesuit, The Floating Circuit Head, Mercury Capsule, Hurricane Simulator, and more!
Plenty of free parking is provided on site.
WonderWorks is a casual, family-oriented attraction. We suggest you dress comfortably. Closed shoes are required for our ropes course – loaner shoes available on site. No skirts or dresses permitted on the ropes course. Please dress family friendly.
WonderWorks is equipped with elevators for wheelchairs and strollers. Please view our ADA policy.
Children under age 14 must be accompanied by a Guest age 14 or older to enter WonderWorks.
We accept Cash, Travelers Checks and all major US Credit Cards.
Yes, a Panama City Beach attraction ticket allows unlimited fun all day, come and go as you please.
- Wonder Coasters – Must be at least 48” ( 4′ ) or 42″ with an adult to participate. Combined weight of both riders cannot exceed 500 lbs. There cannot be more than 100 lbs difference between riders on a single simulator.
- Ropes Course – Must be at least 42″ ( 3’6″ ) with an adult or 48″ ( 4′ ) to participate alone. Maximum height is 80″ ( 6’8” ). Closed shoes required. Maximum weight limit is 300 pounds.
- 360 Bikes – Closed shoes required and 52” ( 4’10″ ) tall to participate.
- Warning: This attraction has exhibits with flashing lights and motion which may not be suitable if you have heart problems, diabetes, vertigo, seizures or any other light/motion sensitivities.
Yes, WonderWorks will ignite student’s interest and hold their attention for hours. With an emphasis on science, students will learn while having the time of their lives! The WonderWorks field trip includes grade level lesson plans that correlate with the Sunshine State Standards. To book school groups please fill out our booking form, or call (850) 249-7000.
We have several party packages to choose from. WonderWorks is one of the top birthday party places in Panama City Beach.
Yes, at the Snack Shack. This café features fun foods like pizza, hot dogs, nachos, pretzels, popcorn and coke products.
The WonderWorks gift shop offers a fascinating collection of souvenir merchandise from postcards and t-shirts to mugs and hats.
- Mid-March through Late April (“Spring Break”)
- Memorial Day weekend
- Summer break
- Christmas break
Your ticket is valid anytime within a year of purchase. In the unlikely event that you need to leave the attraction after you enter, please see a member of management and we can accommodate a return visit. Under normal circumstances, refunds cannot be issued if you are in the attraction for more than 25 minutes.*All refund requests must be made on the day of the visit.