WonderWorks Art Contest 2020-2021
WonderWorks is now accepting art submissions from CNY students to be featured in the CNY-ART: New York Youth Art Gallery located inside WonderWorks Syracuse. WonderWorks is looking to expand it’s illusion art gallery with a special section for budding young artists.
This year’s contest theme is: Time To Think
This year has given all of us think time to think and create. Whether you’ve imagined a world much different than the one we’re living in or you dreamed up the next great invention, WonderWorks wants to encourage young artists to THINK and express your thoughts through ART.
- Please submit a photo of your artwork by December 18, 2020.
- Artwork can be no larger than 18” X 24” and must be able to placed in a flat frame.
- A photo of your artwork must be uploaded with your application.
- Artwork must be original. Original artwork is defined as such that it is unique in concept, design, and execution.
- Artists must be willing to loan their piece to be displayed at WonderWorks. Each piece will be displayed in a lockable frame.
- If your work is selected, you must be willing and able to drop off your piece at WonderWorks location or willing to ship it to the location. The same rules apply for pickup.
- WonderWorks reserves the right to photograph any artwork displayed.
Winning submissions will be on display in WonderWorks’ art gallery for a year. Winners will also receive four complimentary tickets to WonderWorks to see their work displayed. Artwork will go on display, January 22, 2021.