FAQ’SWhat are WonderWorks operating hours?
Sun: 11-6pmWhat will I find inside WonderWorks?
WonderWorks is an indoor interactive amusement park for the mind. Fun for All Ages! It features more than 100 interactive exhibits that utilize some of the most sophisticated graphic and audio presentation techniques available, laser tag and much more!. We are located at Destiny USA in Syracuse, N.Y.How long does it take to tour the attraction?
Allow at least 3 – 4 hours but spend as much time as you like.Can I bring food into WonderWorks?
No, outside food and drinks are not permitted inside WonderWorks.Can I take pictures?
You can take pictures inside. Great photo spots in WonderWorks Destiny include: The Spacesuit, Mercury Capsule, Hurricane Simulator, and more!Where can I park?
Plenty of parking is provided at Destiny USA and there is no charge.What is the best way to dress for a day at the attraction? Any clothing that isn’t permissible?
WonderWorks is a casual, family-oriented attraction. We suggest you dress comfortably. Closed shoes are required for our ropes course. No skirts or dresses permitted on the ropes course. Please dress family friendly.Is the attraction wheelchair accessible?
WonderWorks is equipped with elevators for wheelchairs and strollers. Please view our ADA policy.What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Cash, Travelers Checks and all major US Credit Cards.Can I exit the attraction and return later in the day?
Yes, a Syracuse attraction ticket allows unlimited fun all day, come and go as you please.Are there any restrictions for any of the rides?
Do you offer school field trips?
- Wonder Coasters – Must be at least 48” ( 4′ ) or 42″ with an adult to participate.
- Ropes Course – Must be at least 42″ ( 3’6″ ) with an adult or 48″ ( 4′ ) to participate alone. Maximum height is 80″ ( 6’8” ). Closed shoes required. Maximum weight limit is 300 pounds.
- 360 Bikes – Closed shoes required and 58” ( 4’10″ ) tall to participate.
- 4D Theater Ride – Must be at least 40” ( 3’4″ )
- Warning: This attraction has exhibits with flashing lights and motion which may not be suitable if you have heart problems, diabetes, vertigo, seizures or any other light/motion sensitivities.
Yes, WonderWorks will ignite student’s interest and hold their attention for hours. With an emphasis on science, students will learn while having the time of their lives! The WonderWorks field trip includes grade level lesson plans that correlate with the State Standards. To book school groups please fill out our booking form, or call (315) 466-7700.Do you host birthday parties?
We have several party packages to choose from. WonderWorks is one of the top birthday party places in Syracuse.When are the busiest times of the year at WonderWorks?
- Mid-March through Late April (“Spring Break”)
- Memorial Day weekend
- Summer break
- Christmas break
Or visit Location Info to ask us any additional questions.
- All Ages: $25