WonderWorks & Canyon Climb:
Monday – Thursday: 10:00am to 9:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 10:00am to 10:00pm
Sunday: 11:00am to 6:00pm
Skye Tykes Ropes Course:
Monday – Thursday: 12:00pm to 5:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 11:00am to 7:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm to 5:00pm
Please visit our COVID-19 page for details.
WonderWorks, the upside-down building, is an indoor interactive amusement park for the mind. Fun for All Ages! It features more than 100 interactive exhibits that utilize some of the most sophisticated graphic and audio presentation techniques available, laser tag and much more!. We are located at Destiny USA in Syracuse, N.Y.
Allow at least 3 – 4 hours but spend as much time as you like.
No, outside food and drinks are not permitted inside WonderWorks.
You can take pictures inside. Great photo spots in WonderWorks Destiny include: The Spacesuit, Mercury Capsule, Hurricane Simulator, and more!
Plenty of parking is provided at Destiny USA at no charge.
WonderWorks is a casual family-oriented attraction, therefore appropriate attire is required. Closed shoes are mandatory for some rides. Shirt & bottoms are required. No skirts or dresses permitted on the ropes course.
WonderWorks is wheelchair accessible, with everything spread out across one floor. Please view our ADA policy.
Children under age 14 must be accompanied by a guest that is 18 or older to enter WonderWorks.
WonderWorks accepts all major US Credit Cards, Travelers Checks and cash.
Yes, a Syracuse attraction ticket allows unlimited fun all day. Come and go as you please.
- Wonder Coasters – Must be at least 48” ( 4′ ) or 42″ with an adult to participate.
- Ropes Course – Must be at least 42″ ( 3’6″ ) with an adult or 48″ ( 4′ ) to participate alone. Maximum height is 80″ ( 6’8” ). Closed shoes required. Maximum weight limit is 300 pounds.
- 360 Bikes – Closed shoes required and 58” ( 4’10″ ) tall to participate.
- 4D Theater Ride – Must be at least 40” ( 3’4″ )
- Warning: This attraction has exhibits with flashing lights and motion which may not be suitable if you have heart problems, diabetes, vertigo, seizures or any other light/motion sensitivities.
Yes, WonderWorks will ignite student’s interest and hold their attention for hours. With an emphasis on science, students will learn while having the time of their lives! The WonderWorks field trip includes grade level lesson plans that correlate with the State Standards. To book school groups please fill out our booking form, or call (315) 466-7700.
We have several party packages to choose from. WonderWorks is one of the top birthday party places in Syracuse.
- Mid-March through Late April (“Spring Break”)
- Memorial Day weekend
- Summer break
- Christmas break
Your ticket is valid anytime within a year of purchase. In the unlikely event that you need to leave the attraction after you enter, please see a member of management and we can accommodate a return visit. Under normal circumstances, refunds cannot be issued if you are in the attraction for more than 25 minutes.*All refund requests must be made on the day of the visit.