In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, WonderWorks cares about the health & safety of its guests and employees, therefore we have implemented the following approach as recommended by the CDC. In order to comply with these guidelines, your cooperation is needed as well:
***Update. CDC now says Coronavirus doesn’t transmit easily through touching surfaces. See the article HERE.
General Safety Items:
- Guests who are fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear a mask. However, we strongly encourage all guests to continue to wear a mask. Those who are not fully vaccinated will need to wear a mask.
- A cashless system is encouraged by CDC; for safety please plan to use your credit card
- Sanitizer stations are readily available throughout WonderWorks for use
- One way traffic will be maintained through each area of the facility with designated entrances and exits
- Some exhibits or areas may be closed during your visit – please call ahead for specifics
- Benches have been removed, but chairs are available for those who need them
- WonderWorks is disinfected with CDC/EPA approved products
- Sneeze and/or cough into the bend of your elbow as needed
- Wash your hands for no less than 20 seconds if they are soiled, or after using the restroom
- Do not enter the building if you are sick with a fever or any other COVID-19 symptoms
- Water fountains will remained closed at this time
- Employees are required to wear face coverings
- Employees are given daily screenings
Ropes Course & Laser Tag:
- There may be increased waits as guests traveling together will be brought into the harnessing area together, separate from other guests
- Tickets can be purchased online
- Guests will put on hand sanitizer prior to starting the experience
- Due to capacity restrictions, spectators can wait and watch from the Canyon area
- All equipment will be cleaned in between every use
Thank you for choosing to spend time with us!
We are in this together!
Enjoy your visit.
Learn more information on COVID-19.