FAQ’SWhat are WonderWorks operating hours?
Open 365 days a year – 10:00am dailyWhat will I find inside WonderWorks?
It’s an indoor interactive amusement park for the mind. Fun for All Ages! Experience over 100 interactive exhibits for all ages. Special features include the World’s largest indoor ropes challenge course, laser-tag and Pigeon Forge magic show, The Wonders of Magic, starring master magician Terry Evanswood.How long does it take to tour the attraction?
Allow at least 3 – 4 hours but spend as much time as you like.Can I bring food into WonderWorks?
No, outside food and drinks are not permitted inside WonderWorks.Can I take pictures?
You can take pictures inside. Great photo spots in WonderWorks Pigeon Forge include: The Spacesuit, Mercury Capsule, Hurricane Simulator, and more!Where can I park?
Plenty of parking is provided at no charge in the WonderWorks Pigeon Forge parking lot in front of the building.What is the best way to dress for a day at the attraction? Any clothing that isn’t permissible?
WonderWorks is a casual, family-oriented attraction. We suggest you dress comfortably. Closed shoes are required for our ropes course. No skirts or dresses permitted on the ropes course. Please dress family friendly.Is the attraction wheelchair accessible?
WonderWorks is equipped with elevators for wheelchairs and strollers. Please view our ADA policy.What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Cash, Travelers Checks and all major US Credit Cards.Can I exit the attraction and return later in the day?
Yes, a Pigeon Forge attraction ticket allows unlimited fun all day, come and go as you please.Are there any restrictions for any of the rides?
Do you offer school field trips?
- Wonder Coaster – Must be at least 48″ (4′) to participate. Max weight is 250 lbs. No more than 100 lbs difference between riders.
- Ropes Course – Must be at least 42″ ( 3’6″ ) with an adult or 48″ ( 4′ ) to participate alone. Maximum height is 80″ ( 6’8” ). Closed shoes required. Maximum weight limit is 300 pounds.
- Earthquake – Must be at least 36” ( 3’4″ )
- Astronaut Training – Max Height is 6’2”, Min Height is 54”. Max Weight is 225lbs, Long hair must be tied up
- EXTREME 360 BIKES – Must be 4′ 10″. Max Weight: 250 lbs. CLOSED SHOES ONLY
- ROCK WALL – Minimum Weight: 40 lbs. Max Weight: 250 lbs
- 4D XD Theater – Must be at least 40″ to participate.
- Warning: This attraction has exhibits with flashing lights and motion which may not be suitable if you have heart problems, diabetes, vertigo, seizures or any other light/motion sensitivities.
Yes, WonderWorks will ignite student’s interest and hold their attention for hours. With an emphasis on science, students will learn while having the time of their lives! The WonderWorks field trip includes grade level lesson plans that correlate with the State Standards. To book school groups please fill out our booking form. (865) 868-1800 x228Do you host birthday parties?
We have several party packages to choose from. WonderWorks is one of the top birthday party places in Pigeon Forge.Does WonderWorks serve food?
Yes, at the Wonder Café. Take a break and pull up a chair to enjoy the fresh hand tossed pizza, hot dogs, popcorn, Pepsi products and more.When are the busiest times of the year at WonderWorks?
- Mid-March through Late April (“Spring Break”)
- Memorial Day weekend
- Summer break
- Christmas break
Or visit Location Info to ask us any additional questions.
- Adult: $27.99
- Child: $18.99